Subject: Re: mi PC keyboard / PS/2 mouse driver
To: Benjamin Tober <tober@albino.ir.bbn.com>
From: Rick Kelly <rmk@rmkhome.rmkhome.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/19/1998 20:44:49
Benjamin Tober said:

>Yep, and, as I understand it, the new Sun Ultra 5 and Ultra 10 basically
follow the "mostly PC hardware" approach as well.  Not, mind you, that NetBSD
>currently supports the Ultra 5 and Ultra 10, but it would probably be a nice
>thing to do eventually because they're (comparatively) fast and
>(comparatively) cheap.  If I had one and an appropriate quantity of specs
>(that may be the rub), I'd consider working on such a port myself.

That's unfortunate. I'd rather not buy any more boxes containing
"any pc hardware". Looks like I'll have to buy a 10 or a 20 and
keep replacing the modules until Ross stops supporting SBUS
machines.
--
Rick Kelly	rmk@rmkhome.com	    rmk@tencats.rmkhome.com
                http://tencats.rmkhome.com