Subject: Re: disestablish?
To: Lennart Augustsson <augustss@cs.chalmers.se>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/18/1998 14:41:46
On Wed, Feb 18, 1998 at 01:28:42PM +0100, Lennart Augustsson wrote:
> > epäjärjestelmällisyydellistyttämättömyydellänsäkäänköhän
> My Finnish isn't very good (I can count to ten) so maybe
> you could translate?  :-)

Ahem.  I'm afraid I can't. ;-)  "järjestelmällinen" means "systematic".
"epä" in front of it means "not".  Then there are other suffices like
"-kään-" ("either") etc.. I haven't figured out what that means in
Finnish, even less can I tell the same in English. ;-)  I guess I should
get a dictionary....

> PS.  We have strayed far from the original subject now,
> but you gotta have some fun now and then.

Yeah.  And you were begging for it. ;-)

  -jm