Subject: Re: HPC port?
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert.V.Baron <rvb@gluck.coda.cs.cmu.edu>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/17/1997 09:51:00
1. Some companies HP in particular like to build their own hardware.  So
   if you look at a hp 600, you'll find that the pcmcia and keyboard do
   not use standard chips.  And it was difficult at best getting specs
   from hp.

2. If you want less of a toy, I believe the Libretto is a full pc.  It's
   still small, but you can get up to a gig disk and a reasonable amount
   of memory.  I thought I saw that linux was ported, so NetBSD should
   not be a problem.

3. Finally, re putting a Unix environment on win95 & nt, check out cygwin32.