Subject: Re: Why does mode_t need 32 bits? (fwd)
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul B Dokas <dokas@cs.umn.edu>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/04/1997 00:50:05
> >  Anybody have a spare Cray lying about to use to do a port?
>
> Well, I heard that UNICOS development was stopping with release 10,
> the current release... :-)
>
> Kevin

That would be due to that fact that SGI bought them a while back.  I
would guess that they'll try to make IRIX work on Cray hardware.

As for hardware, I was talking with a friend who works over at Cray.
He did mention that they've got a lot of hardware just sitting around
taking up space.  Maybe someone with some space floor space needs to
call them up and ask  8-)

Paul
--
Paul Dokas                                            dokas@cs.umn.edu
Don Juan Matus:  "an enigma wrapped in mystery wrapped in a tortilla."