Subject: Re: Some questions about ncr 53c8xx driver
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/04/1997 17:10:47
On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, Jason Thorpe wrote:

>  > FreeBSD has a "ncrreg.h" file, while NetBSD's version is named
>  > "ncr_reg.h". Any objections to renaming NetBSD's to match FreeBSD's?
>
> This sounds perfectly fine to me.  We can even preserve the revision history
> when the file name changes.

It's my (perahps uninformed) opinion that we should copy the file,
rather than removing it, and cvs delete the old one.  That will
preserve the revision history, but also allow checkouts of systems
before that date to work.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates