Subject: Generic DMA interface and bus_dma()
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Julian Smith <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/11/1997 14:11:49
I'm trying to find out about NetBSD's machine-independent abstraction
for DMA mapping. says:

       Implement new bus dma framework, providing a machine-independent
                abstraction for DMA mapping.  See bus_dma(9) for
                details.  Convert several machine-independent
                drivers to use new framework.  [thorpej 970606]

- but I can't find this man page (it isn't in ).
I've grepped the archives for tech-kernel without any success either.

I'd be grateful for any info about this. I'm new to NetBSD, so I
apologise in advance if I've missed something obvious.

- Julian

Julian Smith, Software Engineer                    Tel: +44 (0) 1223 725 000
Technologies & Engineering, Acorn Computers Ltd.