Subject: Re: kernel debugger for NetBSD and Alpha
To: Chris G. Demetriou <>
From: Jim Sullivan <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/25/1997 14:15:09
your message(below) indicates the code to support the kernel debugger
for NetBSD and the Alpha is in the latest snapshot.
Would this be the code on in the
directory pub/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/gnu.tar.gz, and
pub/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/sys/tar.gz, or is there code
on some other machine I should get.  Also if you can indicate
specifically which files in the Alpha tree are required.
Thanks Jim