Subject: Lion's Commentary on UNIX 6th Edition
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/17/1997 02:46:01
The Lion's book is now legal - I bought my real copy at Computer
Literacy the moment I saw it. It beats trying to read my first
or second generation photocopy from 1981... :-)

	Lion's Commentary on UNIX 6th Edition with Source Code
	by John Lions
	ISBN 1-57398-013-7
	published by Peer-to-Peer Communications, Inc.
	http://www.peer-to-peer.com/

However, there is a nasty license (from SCO, natch) saying that
the source code therein is to be used only for educational purposes.
They own what's left of the original AT&T UNIX intellectual property,
and will probably be ferocious about it, especially since their
market is slowly going down the tubes...

	Erik E. Fair	fair@clock.org