Subject: Re: Multiple values for locators
To: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com>
From: Rafal Boni <rkboni@concentric.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/25/1997 18:20:26
Masks might work for DRQ's and IRQ's, which are small integers anyway, but if
something needs multiple memory spaces then you're in trouble.  I don't know
that anything would actually want to do this (and if it did, it sounds pretty
icky 8-), but mycroft's suggestion would let you do this, whereas the masks
would make it difficult

--rafal