Subject: Re: Real time scheduling
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil A. Carson <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/28/1997 21:24:44
On Fri 28 Feb, Erik E. Fair wrote:
> At 21:39 -0800 2/27/97, HARAWAT.IN.ORACLE.COM wrote:
> >	Has anyone tried to implement Real time scheduling ( of SVr4 ) into
> >NetBsd.
> What API & service elements for Real Time scheduling did SVr4 provide?

None AFAIK. However I think 'The Design and Implementation of the 4.4BSD OS'
has a reference to a paper on adding real time schedular to BSD.

* Neil A Carson (
* The Royal Military College of Science, Shrivenham.
* Address: Kitchener Mess, Royal Military College of Science, Shrivenham,
*          Swindon, Wilts SN8 8LA. Telephone: +44 (0)370 593183