Subject: section 9 project
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/25/1997 20:36:06
I'd like to move the section 9 documentation project forward a bit.

I was wondering if someone or several people out there would like to
volunteer to produce a list of relevant kernel functions, macros,
variables and structures to be documented. I'm NOT asking for
documentation (although it would by no means be rejected :) but in
fact just a list from which skeletons of all the relevant man pages
could be built. We will then need a long time to fill in those
skeletons, but at least we will have gotten to the point where we know
what is missing.

Perry