Subject: Re: Clock synchronization with ISDN
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@unna.ping.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/18/1997 20:55:15
--==_Exmh_-329956940P

In message <199702180803.AAA20303@Pescadero.DSG.Stanford.EDU>you write:
> >In message <199702180234.TAA19655@continuum.epoch.org>you write:
> >> On Mon, 17 Feb 1997 11:53:59 -0800, Jonathan Stone
> >> Most of the timestamps present in ISDN are generated by the last switch
> >> before your end of the BRI or PRI, therefore latency will be reasonably low
> >> (not more than your ISDN link itself (round-trip times of no more than 2-3ms
> >> worst case).
>

> Please be careful with the attribution. I did *not* write the above,
> and it could be *profoundly* embarrasing, professionally,  if  someone
> were to gain the impression I did.  Could you correct the attribution, please?

Huh, sorry, I intended to delete the line
">> On Mon, 17 Feb 1997 11:53:59 -0800, Jonathan Stone"
but managed to not catch that one.
The original Message was referenced in the line before that one, and the
author was Christian Kuhtz <chk@gnu.ai.mit.edu>

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_-329956940P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBMwoJIrA63tqjeAhZAQFIbgP8CYEyT+wiL65n71SMZ2oQbJ0UC3ryzVqE
C25tVMHR+zdRFUd5o3628HlRHF2spT3pck4zH4LPmGDyETdmWtdnvZq2sMHpTp6N
p6mjKvDpwgJCeZOv6JUSAX1F7yv1RXwDqOzFuAe17TdxsIc7s3o2vx97/8VJL8L2
JaIUnyWx4OA=
=dEJK
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-329956940P--