Subject: Away for a week
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/13/1996 11:33:14
[ Sorry for the cross-post, but I'm involved in the bus dma discussion
  on tech-kern, and have a number of users on port-hp300, and I wanted
  to reach all of them in one shot... ]

This is just a heads-up, to let you know that I'll be away from my
mail (and NetBSD) from November 15th until November 22nd.  I'll be
in Pittsburgh for Supercomputing '96, where my organization is
doing several demos (of some pretty neat stuff! :-).

I may have some limited access to my mail while I'm there, but I'm not
counting on it...

Just a heads up.

Ciao.