Subject: Re: Diskless NetBSD kernel
To: Lu, Mark < (perry),>
From: Matthias Drochner <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/08/1996 10:07:57
Excerpts from netbsd: 7-Nov-96 Re: Diskless NetBSD kernel Lu, (411*)

> but in case you happen to know, i wanted to checked if there might be
> any compatibility problems with libsa of NetBSD version 1.1 (, which is
>  what i am using,) that you know of?  You are using 1.2, i believe?

I recommend using the 1.2 libsa, this is what I did.
Earlier versions had some nasty byteordering bugs
which affected networking on little-endian machines.
(you can probably use the 1.2 libsa with older kernel
sources - only some include files are used)