Subject: Re: But why?
To: David S. Miller <davem@caip.rutgers.edu>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/24/1996 00:00:42
On Wed, 23 Oct 1996 22:39:02 -0400 (EDT)
 "David S. Miller" <davem@caip.rutgers.edu> wrote:

 > No biggie, it's just starting to get fun and intellectually
 > stimulating Jason ;-)

For some definition of such .. just a bit down in my mailbox, I see
some mail where you were gratuitously rude to Perry.  Not really my
idea of "fun and intellectually stimulating".

 > One of the points I was trying to make is that, in certain cases I can
 > document pretty well, these "micro optimizations" can do quite a bit.

You can state that all you want.  However, I'm not going to take it
seriously until you can provide said documentation as to how it makes
real life applications run faster.