Subject: Re: Sources for NetBSD-current
To: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
From: Curt Sampson <curt@portal.ca>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/13/1996 17:17:39
I think it was on current-users that the notice went out the sup
sources will be switched over as of the Sunday night (well, Monday
morning, really) supscan. If you're using current, you really should
be subscribed to current-users.

If the -current sources were made available just before a release,
they'd have to be available as a separate sup, since the pre-release
stuff has to be available for debugging.

cjs

Curt Sampson    curt@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.