Subject: Re: Doco on IDEonPCI?
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Graichen <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/20/1996 20:26:21
Ignatios Souvatzis ( wrote:
: Hi Andrew,

: > Is there any documentation on how to drive a correctly implemented IDE
: > interface on a PCI bus?  I'm looking to model such a device and would
: > like to get the interface correct.

: interface in which direction? Btw, if your looking for chip docs: if it
: is a Intel chip used, its docs might be available through their faxback
: service. I'll send you the number later, from University.

maybe you'll find some info in the linux kernel (linux/drivers/block/*)

  thomas graichen

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery