Subject: Re: crypt routine
To: Cool World Tech Support <>
From: Michael Graff <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/07/1996 19:46:12
>        Would anyone happen to know what include file the crypt C function
>would be in.  I'm currently doing a development project for NetBSD, but
>don't have a copy of the source or anything.  Any help would be greatly

Isn't it kind of hard to develop soemthing without having one of those
machines around?

Well, its prototype is in <unistd.h>, and you need to link with
-lcrypt to find the actual function.

Michael Graff <>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Netshade the world!
	Censorship is as pointless as a football bat.