Subject: Re: Re[2]: Majordomo problems
To: <>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/07/1996 18:25:13
Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>  wrote:
 > wrstuden@loki.Stanford.EDU (Bill Studenmund)  wrote:
 >
 > So, since I don't have read permission on the majordomo log file on
 > mail.netbsd.org, I can't see what's actually going on, but I can at
 > least atest and prove that I have never received any unsubscribes from
 > "wrstuden@loki.standford.edu".
 >
 > And while it's customary to only handle subscription requests via the
 > proper mechanism, in this very special case, I will, one time only,
 > unsubscribe Mr. Studenmund from tech-kern.

And what's worse is that I actually checked my logs for "finkw" and
finding no occurence, proceeded to unsubscribe Mr. Studenmund because
I've had a long day and can't read mail-headers to save my life.

Anyway, Sorry Bill, I've resubscribed you. Jason tells me he's unsubscribed
Mr. Fink from all the lists...

I think I'm just going to eat and watch TV.