Subject: Re: misc/1919: merging functionality of netstart, etc, into rc
To: Jason Downs <downsj@teeny.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/11/1996 10:26:25
[ Put this on tech-kern, a more appropriate list for this discussion. ]

On Thu, 11 Jan 1996 08:42:26 -0800
 Jason Downs <downsj@teeny.org> wrote:

 > *This* is the broken part of NetBSD's clean flag...  Mount count might be
 > easier to code, and I belive it's what most others use, but a time since
 > counter would seem more useful...

Actually, either would be relatively simple to do, though you could trick
"time since" by changing the clock ... not a biggie, I guess.

I like the idea of having it happen after a certain number of operations,
too.  Though, that might be a bit more hariy to implement.