Subject: Re: Per-process personalities in emulations
To: None <niklas@appli.se>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/10/1995 11:35:17
There is some confusion between exec packages and emulations in my
former message.  I only spoke of emulations because it's what I want
to control through this mechanism.  Actually, to be general, it's the
exec_package name that needs to be specified by execvee's fourth
argument.  The emulation_data buffer should perhaps be named
exec_pack_data or something similar, but will still end up in
p_emuldata in struct proc, perhaps with some exec_package dependent
massaging first.  I will update my execvee document and resend it here
to reflect this situation and other things that come up in the mean
time tonight...

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist       Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00  Home: +46-(0)31-41 93 95
Applitron Datasystem   Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50  Home: +46-(0)31-41 93 96
Molndalsvagen 95       Email: niklas@appli.se     GSM:  +46-(0)70-714 10 35
S-412 63  GOTEBORG     WWW:   Here
Sweden		       IRC:   niklas (#NetBSD)    ICB:  niklas (netbsd)