Subject: Re: driver logging via log()
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@beverly.rhein.de>
From: Eric S. Hvozda <hvozda@netcom.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/12/1995 05:03:09
On Tue, 12 Sep 95 09:23:20  Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

> Do you use Stefan Grevens pcmcia-framework? Shouldn't it switch that
> off? Maybe you just forget to acknowledge the interrupt?

I am using Stefan Grefen's pcmcia-framework;  However the interupt I am
receiving is not the 'the-card-was-just-removed-or-inserted' interupt.

Apparently the Qlogic FAST!SCSI PCMCIA card will raise it's interupt
anytime the cable is removed from the card during operation and
signal a scsi bus reset.  I was a bit surprised by this :-)  I've
decided I'll get get scb queuing working first before attacking the rest
of life.

BTW, anyone know that status of getting Stefan's work integrated into the
source tree?  I'd be very interested in knowing that since I can't get
my goodies into the tree if his isn't there :-)