Subject: vm problem.
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Per Fogelstrom <pefo@enea.se>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/08/1995 22:45:58
Well sooner or later i had to run into something....

Before i dive into it i thougt i might ask if someone has a clue.

I'm running om my R4400 system, current of about 2 months ago.
(Im not yet allowed to run sup through the firewall here and i
don't want to transfer those huge tarballs...)

During some fair load (3 paralell kernel compilations) the vm_pager
fails to unmap kva memory with the message:

vm_pager_unmap_pages: 801d2d80(c0000000/0) not owned

As i understand it c0000000 is used for paging code/data here.
I have also seen a request to the scsi driver with an unmapped
kva address in the request..

Well it's late now and i need some sleep, so i leave it to you
guys to think about it and mabe come up with an idea.. :-)

Per