Subject: NetBSD 1.0 kernel building
To: None <tech-kern@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Matthew Kaufman <matthew@scruz.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/29/1994 11:17:39
I just upgraded a system using the binary distribution of 1.0, and then fetched
the ksrc10 distribution as well. I tried to follow the same kernel build
proceedure as I had for 0.9, and I ended up with:
  wrong param.c file
  unable to link, because of a missing _setconf called from autoconf.o

I cannot use the majority of my swap space without a rebuild (because its on
sd2b) so getting this to work is very important to me. Are there revised
kernel rebuilding directions or is the ksrc10 distribution incomplete or
something?

-matthew kaufman
 matthew@scruz.net

ps. I could also use a pointer to the differences between the old and new
 sendmail.