Subject: another ddb question
From: Brett Lymn <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/07/1994 20:38:29
All this talk of ddb reminds me of the problem I had with it on
NetBSD_1.0beta.  I added the "option DDB" to my config file and remade
the kernel (did a make clean and then a make) but when I installed the
new kernel and rebooted the bootstrap loader would load the kernel and
then the machine would immediately reboot.  Anyone else had the same

"Aha!  Pronoun problems.  It's not `shoot you, shoot you', it's `shoot me,
 shoot me'.  So, go ahead, shoot ME, shoot ME <BLAM>... You're Despicable"
                        -- Daffy Duck