tech-kern by date

Last updated: Thu Apr 20 19:09:05 2017
Messages in reverse chronological order
Timezone is UTC

Page 1 of 2017/04
[Prev Page] [Newest Page] [Oldest Page] [Next Page]

TimeSubject# followupsFrom
Thu, 20 Apr 2017
19:09 Re: _lwp_create change (0) Martin Husemann
16:15 Re: _lwp_create change (1) Joerg Sonnenberger
15:45 Re: _lwp_create change (1) Christos Zoulas
11:56 Re: _lwp_create change (1) Christos Zoulas
11:31 Re: _lwp_create change (1) Joerg Sonnenberger
10:37 Re: _lwp_create change (0) Christos Zoulas
04:48 Re: _lwp_create change (2) Martin Husemann
04:35 _lwp_create change (0) Christos Zoulas
01:06 Re: _lwp_create change (0) Christos Zoulas
00:29 Re: _lwp_create change (2) Joerg Sonnenberger
Wed, 19 Apr 2017
23:52 _lwp_create change (1) Christos Zoulas
23:36 Re: Initial ahci(4) NCQ support on jdolecek-ncq br (0) Jonathan A. Kollasch
22:25 Initial ahci(4) NCQ support on jdolecek-ncq branch (1) Jaromír Doleček
06:38 Re: A blast from the past - strange sysctl behavio (0) Paul Goyette
Tue, 18 Apr 2017
17:18 Re: Concerns in kern/subr_kobj.c (0) Christos Zoulas
01:08 Re: Keep local symbols of rump libraries (0) Ryota Ozaki
Mon, 17 Apr 2017
22:39 Re: Concerns in kern/subr_kobj.c (1) Paul Goyette
14:20 Re: Power-cycle a usb port (0) Emmanuel Dreyfus
14:06 Re: Concerns in kern/subr_kobj.c (1) Christos Zoulas
11:35 Re: Concerns in kern/subr_kobj.c (1) Paul Goyette
07:04 Re: Power-cycle a usb port (1) coypu
06:12 Re: Power-cycle a usb port (1) Jukka Marin
06:12 preserve dvp lock and ref in VOP_REMOVE/VOP_RMDIR (0) Taylor R Campbell
01:48 Re: Power-cycle a usb port (0) Kimihiro Nonaka
00:51 Re: Power-cycle a usb port (0) Mouse
00:40 Re: Power-cycle a usb port (2) Emmanuel Dreyfus
00:34 Concerns in kern/subr_kobj.c (1) Paul Goyette
Sun, 16 Apr 2017
13:56 Power-cycle a usb port (2) Emmanuel Dreyfus
Sat, 15 Apr 2017
15:44 Re: Restructure vfs_busy and friends (0) Chuck Silvers
01:58 Re: Restructure vfs_busy and friends (0) Taylor R Campbell
Fri, 14 Apr 2017
13:49 Kernel party trick (0) coypu
10:22 Restructure vfs_busy and friends (2) J. Hannken-Illjes
04:35 Re: Keep local symbols of rump libraries (0) Ryota Ozaki
04:31 Re: Keep local symbols of rump libraries (1) Paul Goyette
04:29 Re: Keep local symbols of rump libraries (1) Paul Goyette
04:19 Re: Keep local symbols of rump libraries (2) Ryota Ozaki
Thu, 13 Apr 2017
03:23 Re: Keep local symbols of rump libraries (1) Ryota Ozaki
Wed, 12 Apr 2017
18:02 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (0) Christos Zoulas
17:05 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (0) Roy Marples
16:48 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (1) Roy Marples
09:58 Re: Keep local symbols of rump libraries (1) Ryota Ozaki
09:42 Re: Keep local symbols of rump libraries (0) Ryota Ozaki
00:27 Re: Keep local symbols of rump libraries (1) Chuck Silvers
Tue, 11 Apr 2017
23:05 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (1) Christos Zoulas
21:47 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (2) Robert Elz
18:25 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (0) Roy Marples
Mon, 10 Apr 2017
14:53 Re: fallocate for FFS (0) Christos Zoulas
14:13 Re: Keep local symbols of rump libraries (1) Kamil Rytarowski
10:23 Keep local symbols of rump libraries (2) Ryota Ozaki
07:40 Re: Add a mountlist iterator (round 2) (0) J. Hannken-Illjes
07:15 fallocate for FFS (1) Talha Karadeniz
Sun, 09 Apr 2017
17:16 Re: Add a mountlist iterator (round 2) (1) Taylor R Campbell
16:47 Re: Add a mountlist iterator (round 2) (1) J. Hannken-Illjes
Sat, 08 Apr 2017
16:21 Re: ELFOSABI_NETBSD (0) Joerg Sonnenberger
01:28 Re: ELFOSABI_NETBSD (1) David Holland
Fri, 07 Apr 2017
21:24 Re: ELFOSABI_NETBSD (0) Kamil Rytarowski
21:10 Re: ELFOSABI_NETBSD (1) Christos Zoulas
20:41 ELFOSABI_NETBSD (2) Kamil Rytarowski
12:56 7.1 panic by playing with USB (0) Emmanuel Dreyfus
Thu, 06 Apr 2017
15:59 Re: kcopy(9) (0) David Holland
10:11 kcopy(9) (1) Paul Goyette
09:44 Re: Add a mountlist iterator (round 2) (1) J. Hannken-Illjes
Wed, 05 Apr 2017
17:03 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (2) Roy Marples
14:43 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (1) Robert Elz
14:28 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (0) Robert Elz
14:26 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (0) Robert Elz
12:30 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (0) Martin Husemann
12:28 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (0) Robert Swindells
12:26 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (2) Roy Marples
11:21 Re: route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (4) Robert Elz
10:01 route(4): Adding ROUTE_MSGFILTER socket option (1) Roy Marples
08:02 Re: Add a mountlist iterator (round 2) (1) Chuck Silvers
Tue, 04 Apr 2017
18:21 Re: Restricting rdtsc [was: kernel aslr] (0) Alexander Nasonov
15:55 Re: Restricting rdtsc [was: kernel aslr] (0) Thor Lancelot Simon
15:45 Re: Restricting rdtsc [was: kernel aslr] (2) Maxime Villard
13:24 Workqueues on filesystems (0) coypu
08:02 Re: Add a mountlist iterator (round 2) (1) J. Hannken-Illjes
01:03 Re: Exposing FUA as alternative to DIOCCACHESYNC f (0) Thor Lancelot Simon
Mon, 03 Apr 2017
22:39 Re: Exposing FUA as alternative to DIOCCACHESYNC f (1) Jaromír Doleček
11:17 Re: PAX mprotect and JIT (0) Joerg Sonnenberger
08:04 Re: PAX mprotect and JIT (1) Martin Husemann
06:41 Fwd: Prospective project for Summer of Code. (0) Raunaq Kochar
Sun, 02 Apr 2017
19:18 Re: PAX mprotect and JIT (1) Joerg Sonnenberger
16:27 Re: locking from VOP_INACTIVE to VOP_RECLAIM (0) J. Hannken-Illjes
16:19 Re: locking from VOP_INACTIVE to VOP_RECLAIM (1) Taylor R Campbell
15:28 Re: Exposing FUA as alternative to DIOCCACHESYNC f (1) Thor Lancelot Simon
15:12 Re: Exposing FUA as alternative to DIOCCACHESYNC f (0) Michael van Elst
14:49 Re: Add a mountlist iterator (1) J. Hannken-Illjes
14:34 Re: locking from VOP_INACTIVE to VOP_RECLAIM (1) J. Hannken-Illjes
14:34 Re: Add a mountlist iterator (1) Taylor R Campbell
14:05 Re: locking from VOP_INACTIVE to VOP_RECLAIM (1) Taylor R Campbell
10:52 Re: Exposing FUA as alternative to DIOCCACHESYNC f (0) Edgar Fuß
10:31 Re: Exposing FUA as alternative to DIOCCACHESYNC f (0) Edgar Fuß
09:10 Re: Add a mountlist iterator (1) J. Hannken-Illjes
08:47 Re: locking from VOP_INACTIVE to VOP_RECLAIM (1) J. Hannken-Illjes
Sat, 01 Apr 2017
21:03 Re: Add a mountlist iterator (1) Taylor R Campbell
18:41 locking from VOP_INACTIVE to VOP_RECLAIM (1) Taylor R Campbell
16:59 Re: Exposing FUA as alternative to DIOCCACHESYNC f (1) Thor Lancelot Simon
16:47 Re: Exposing FUA as alternative to DIOCCACHESYNC f (1) Michael van Elst
15:47 Re: Exposing FUA as alternative to DIOCCACHESYNC f (1) Michael van Elst
15:12 Re: Exposing FUA as alternative to DIOCCACHESYNC f (1) Thor Lancelot Simon
08:55 Re: Exposing FUA as alternative to DIOCCACHESYNC f (1) Michael van Elst
06:23 Re: Exposing FUA as alternative to DIOCCACHESYNC f (0) Jaromír Doleček


Page 1 of 2017/04
[Prev Page] [Newest Page] [Oldest Page] [Next Page]
Home


Mail converted by MHonArc