Re: Proofreader touchups to VAX INSTALL.more?

On Sat, Mar 23, 2024 at 09:34:02PM -0400, Mouse wrote:
> >      support for the others included in source form.  Please see
> >      the NetBSD website: https://www.NetBSD.org/ for information
> >      on them.
>
> I would argue the : after `website' should be removed.

That part is beyond my roff fu - it looks nice in the html output
and is hard to rephrase to make both versions optimal.

> >      If you wish to install the sets from tape then stage you
> >      will need to download the *.tgz files from
>
> This seems a bit incoherent to me.  It appears to be using "stage" as a
> verb, but it is not at all clear to me what it means by it.  None of
> the verb meanings of "stage" I'm familiar with match the context.

It was copy&pasted and the "stage" was a left over from a
"second stage bootloader". I just removed the stray "stage".

All other applied to -current, will request pullup.

Thanks!

Martin