Re: HTTPS trust anchors in sysinst

Great, so even on those machines:

(a) Ed25519 verification takes less than a second;

(b) we have other options that run in ~0.05sec (prequantum) and
    ~0.2sec (postquantum), most likely not a catastrophe;

(c) bulk throughput with SHA-256 will run at about 170 KB/sec, which
    will take a few minutes to crunch through the sets at their sizes
    these days, but it manages many times that, about 790 KB/sec, for
    MD5 which as I noted we can safely use randomized.

> My VAXstation 4000/30 isn't available right now, but keep in mind that
> https (and OpenSSL in general) is completely broken on VAX at the moment.

bqt found one issue, with Ed448.  When it is available, or if you have
a VM set up, can you run the /usr/tests/crypto/libcrypto atf tests so
we can diagnose what the issue is?