Re: HTTPS trust anchors in sysinst

>> This does not build on the most recent version I run (5.2-based):
>>=20
>> "/home/mouse/rwverify.c", line 180: undefined reference to `BN_bn2binpad'

> Here's a replacement version that uses BN_bn2bin instead of
> BN_bn2binpad, attached.

This version builds and runs on my 5.2-based machines.  On the shark,

8622 verifications in 10.003151 sec
861.928446 v/s

I suspect the shark is the slowest machine I have running an OS release
which has the crypto stuff necessary to build your test programs.  I
have a Sun-3/60 and the SPARCstations, and that emulated VAX, but none
of them are running anything past 1.4T.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign