Re: NetBSD-10_BETA gpt sysinst experience

    Date:        Wed, 11 Jan 2023 23:16:13 +0000
    From:        David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost>

  | 1) Selecting install > wd0 > set sizes gives a list with
  |
  | a: = (Other: EFI system partition <Boo
  | b: + /
  | c: <swap>
  | d: /tmp (tmpfs)
  | g: = (Other: Microsoft reserved partit
  | h: = (Other Basic data partition)
  | i: = (Other: d1...
  |
  | ** The EFI should probably not be "a"

Note that the 'a' 'b' 'c' ... in that "list" (which is really a menu)
do not refer to partitions (in GPT partitioning that should be kind
of clear, as GPT doesn't use letters as selectors) - they're just labels
to tell you what you should enter on the keyboard if you want to ...

Just the same as all the other menus in sysinst.   You'll only get shown
partition letters when a disklabel is being displayed, and the choices
there are usually just "this is OK, use it" or "I want to change that"
where if you select the latter, you're back to a menu that lets you
alter things (and in that, I assure you "change units" is not a partition
to alter!).

kre