Re: Can NUL bytes be removed from the installer output?

On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 06:32:08PM -0800, Sarah Newman wrote:
> I had to patch vixen (the Xen PV-in-HVM shim) just for the NetBSD
> domU installer due to NUL characters in the installer output:

Please give us a few more details - what are you using as installer
(version, install method or URL to the image), what terminal settings
did you use?

I did a quick test and ran the installer binary with output loged and
checked the hexdump, but could not see any NUL bytes.

Martin