Fwd: Broken symlinks in 7.0.1 amd64 install ISO?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rares Aioanei <bsdlisten%gmail.com@localhost>
Date: Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 11:47 AM
Subject: Broken symlinks in 7.0.1 amd64 install ISO?
To: netbsd-install%netbsd.org@localhost
Cc: netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost

Hello all,

I see some broken symlinks in the install iso by mounting it with "mount -o loop" on a Linux machine,
although the target exists. These are bin/chgrp, pointing to sbin/chown (why?), usr/libexec/ld.elf.so, pointing to libexec/ld.elf_so and etc/gettytab, pointing to tmp/gettytab. Also related to ths ISO, I see that I cannot install src and syssrc from ISO. Perhaps there is a reason for this or perhaps I missed an announcement, so apologies in advance if that is the case.

Thank you.