Re: Making install CDs contain the full sets

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 03:54:30PM +0200, Alan Barrett wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Aug 2014, Martin Husemann wrote:
> >I wonder if build.sh should be able to deal with an invocation
> >like "build.sh release iso-image" and enforce the (now
> >necessarry) variant "build.sh release sets iso-image".
>
> "release" includes "sets", but build.sh doesn't know that; it's
> encoded in rules in src/Makefile and src/etc/Makefile.

Ok, then I think the suggested patch breaks something in there - neeed
to investigate closer.

I had to explicitly run "sets" instead of release, or the iso_image would
fail, trying to access missing sets in the release directory, but only for
i386 and amd64 - vax and sparc64 behaved well.

Martin