Re: sshramdisk general information

I am very nervous about making the install disk *by default* open up ssh
with known passwords.  That really seems unsafe.  If there's a special
image that has that feature, and people choose it, fine, but in the
default image I think it's really not ok.

This leads me to think about having a new (host, unfortunately) tool to
tweak images to turn on the ssh feature.  Then the optionalness wouldn't
be so annoying.