need targetroot/etc/resolv.conf for pkgin install

I chose the enable binary packages option (it said "configure" to the
right). I chose DHCP and it did some dhcp client steps and screen was
full of text and then it changed to a new screen so don't know if that
worked or not. I entered my domain name and hostname. When it got to the
ping step it failed.  Then it went to the screen for "Enabling binary
packages with pkgin ...". I chose "x" to install it and update the
pkg_summary. But no networking (ping failed in earlier step) so pkg_add
resulted in "Host not found". Back at the Configure the additional items
as needed menu it said "Failed" for it.

I don't think it should have got to the install/update step since the
networking failed. Well let's ignore that ...

My networking does work; just the pinging is not allowed. I can do
dns lookups and I can connect to a ftp server.

For some reason the Host not found in the sysinst does no make sense. I
can Ctrl-Z to shell and it works.

But when I tried to run targetroot's pkg_add it couldn't find libfetch.
So maybe this uses a chroot (I didn't check source).

So I coped my /etc/resolv.conf to the targetroot, exit back to sysinst
and then it worked. "Your system is not configured to use pkgin ..."