Re: reworking sysinst: A Lua based msg system

On Sun, Mar 04, 2012 at 02:46:19PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> I guess what martin means here is that the message catalogs should not be
> inside LUA scripts, but in separate files (just as they are now).

I don't think it should be in Lua syntax.

I don't care about most implementations details, as long as we can
make sure *at (cross) compile time* that the set is ok and complete and
we will not run into syntax erros later on some rarely tested arch in
some uncommon language.

Martin