Re: common configuration format

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:42:34PM +0000, Alexander Nasonov wrote:
> Jokes aside, I agree with pros of the common format but I don't think
> XML is a good choice.

XML, proplists, json, lua -- the actual file format is an implementation
detail that the implementor gets to decide.

so long as configuration files and installation scripts are losslessly
transformable between multiple formats, everybody wins.

--
  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." |
agrier%poofygoof.com@localhost