junk in MBR editor and uneditable partition

Probably can't easily reproduce this, but I will mention it anyways.

My disk had a mix of DOS, NTFS, Linux and NetBSD partitions.

sysinst from latest amd64 HEAD build (4.99.67).

MBR partition editor had junk under "Bootmenu" field:

NTFS            Error
Linux native    'I.<            (the dot is really some high ascii corner)
Unknown (5)     A

I deleted partitions -- selected and then selected "type" and then chose
to delete.

But couldn't delete the "Unknown (5)". No way to select the "type". Also
couldn't change its size less than 30000 MB.

So went to shell and ran "fdisk -u wd0"

Said it was "Extended partition" (even though I had another regular
partition following it).

I set type to 0 and removed these. (It warned about losing extended
partitions.)

Restarted sysinst and then could setup MBR partitions.

Should I file a PR for this?

  Jeremy C. Reed