tech-install archive

Re: Sysinst GSOC project

> Also it sounds like NetBSD and the community can provide ready-to-use
> configuration files too. And users could bypass the frontend altogether?

This I would consider the primary usefulness of the entire concept.
Have a box boot off the net, let it pull in the config file for the
install, then let it run hands-off until it's completely installed.

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt                  Consulting and Support for Sun Solaris
Brandt & Brandt Computer GmbH                   WWW:
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email:
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 45
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt