Subject: sysinst questions
To: None <tech-install@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-install
Date: 11/17/2007 00:10:02
Using NetBSD 4_RC4 for i386.

1) On the screen to set up disklabels, what does this (57) mean?

 MB	  	 Cylinders
160	(57)	 3414

2) Why does it have /usr, /var, /home as 0 MB, 0 cyl, and 0 sectors. Its
note above on display says usually use whole disk for / but why even show
them? It is confusing to me as it seems like something configured them
wrong?

3) Also my swap was 0 MB. I don't know why. I may have misunderstood a
previous step. But I thought that should have been configured for me also.

4) How to exit from that disklabel screen?

I saw no choice that says exit or done.

I pressed Ctrl-C and killed sysinst (not what I meant to do).