Subject: Re: sysinst: creating LFS /etc/fstab entries
To: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
From: Juan RP <juan@xtrarom.org>
List: tech-install
Date: 09/25/2007 03:08:48
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:04:24 -0400
"Blair Sadewitz" <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Currently, if one tries to create/use an LFS filesystem with sysinst,
> the fstab entries are commented out.  Presumably, this happens because
> check_lfs_progs() (in distrib/utils/sysinst/disks.c) checks if
> fsck_lfs exists on the ramdisk.  On amd64, it does not.
>
> May I remove this check so that this works, or should something else be
> done?

IMHO the sysinst changes for LFS that were made for amd64 should be reverted
or be made correctly because it's stupid that this was only added for this
arch.

Even I sent a full patch for this years ago and nobody answered me...

--
Juan Romero Pardines	- The NetBSD Project
http://plog.xtrarom.org	- NetBSD/pkgsrc news in Spanish