Subject: Re: one stop towards install CDs
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-install
Date: 02/10/2006 23:57:55
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Martin Husemann wrote:
> Uhm, we have two ways to do it now, we don't need a third.
> And changing the etc iso-image target is easy (distrib/cdrom is slightly
> more involved).

I think it's easiest to kill the etc iso-image target,
I shouldn't have added it in the first place.
I propose building an iso (or several ones) as part of 'build.sh release'
from src/distrib as the primary way.

One question to get forward: I understand how to create a CD from a single
directory. With mkisofs, I can add additional directories that will get
added to the CD, too. Is there something like that for makefs?

The idea is to add $RELEASEDIR to the CD easily...

  - Hubert