Subject: Re: newbie 2.0 install experience
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?C=E9sar_Catri=E1n?= C. <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-install
Date: 12/15/2004 09:38:52

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, C=E9sar Catri=E1n C. wrote:
> =B7 Typo at first screen: " ... some initial system configuraton ... "

> =B7 Output: the files being extracted from the archives can't be seen.

I'm not sure what you mean here, can you explain?

As shown in=20,=
there is an option whether to list the file names while extracting, show a=
progress bar or show nothing at all. What setting did you choose there,=20
and did it, or did it not do the right thing?

  - Hubert

NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)