Subject: Re: should not ask for filesets first
To: <>
From: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
List: tech-install
Date: 07/03/2003 23:31:32
On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 06:38:35PM +0100, David Laight wrote:
> > BTW, the install actually hung in the disklabel code.  We gave up
> > trying to install over the phone. :-(
>
> I've just had one hang there as well, I'm sure it worked earlier :-(

I was suffering from 2 problems!
1) disklabel can hang on the 'write outside mbr' question.
   (especially when it can't find the netbsd partition)
   I've added a -y option to 'do it anyway'

2) I think the hang you are suffering from is caused by a recent
   change to libcurses.  I'll know more soon......
   Seems well stuck inside pnoutrefresh()
   (except I'm missing the local symbols from libcurses :-(

	David

--
David Laight: david@l8s.co.uk