Subject: should not ask for filesets first
To: NetBSD install list <tech-install@netbsd.org>
From: William Allen Simpson <wsimpson@greendragon.com>
List: tech-install
Date: 07/03/2003 08:18:01
Last night, I was talking a tech thru an install, trying to re-install
current as of June 27 (the last successful daily), and the prompts he
was describing didn't match my memory at all.

Apparently, it now asks for the files sets first?

That makes no sense!

(And doesn't come close to matching INSTALL.txt.)

The filesets shouldn't be asked until after the CD/FTP/etc method
is chosen, and it is determined that there ARE file sets to select....

Where in the code should I look for these changes?

BTW, the install actually hung in the disklabel code.  We gave up
trying to install over the phone. :-(
--
William Allen Simpson