Subject: Re: keymap directory for amiga and atari in miniroot
To: Klaus Heinz <klaus.heinz@onlinehome.de>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-install
Date: 04/10/2002 12:01:44
On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 02:54:20AM +0200, Klaus Heinz wrote:
  | Hi,
  |
  | I have tried to cross-build NetBSD/amiga on i386 and the build failed
  | in creating the miniroot directories:
  |
  |   /usr/local/bin/nbmtree -def work.spec -p work/ -UW
  |   nbmtree: ./usr/share/keymaps: No such file or directory
  |
  | The cause is a missing specification for ./usr/share/keymaps, which also
  | applies to the atari port as far as I can tell from the list files.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I've applied the fix (with uname=root gname=wheel) to the atari and
amiga miniroot list configs, and also improved the wording in
parselist.awk.

In the future, could you send-pr this type of thing, so we can track
the problem and it's less likely to be lost in the usual mailing list
noise?

Thanks,
Luke.

--