Subject: Re: rename list?
To: Krister Walfridsson <cato@df.lth.se>
From: Gavan Fantom <gavan@coolfactor.org>
List: tech-install
Date: 01/09/2002 15:08:55
On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Krister Walfridsson wrote:

> One other thing I think would be helpful is to split the MailingLists
> page in sections like "lists for users", "technical lists" etc. (although
> it isn't obvious to me which categories we should split them into...)

The "General lists" section splits pretty nicely into "tech-*" and "other"
lists, leaving only one or two lists that aren't immediately obvious. But
maybe a more useful approach would be a small section higher up in the
page pointing people who haven't got the time (or the inclination, or the
intelligence, whatever...) to read further on to netbsd-help,
netbsd-lusers or whatever.

"If you are new to NetBSD and are having problems, netbsd-help is probably
the list you want."

--
Gillette - the best a man can forget