Subject: Re: Sparc64, Ultra 5, and SIGILL
To: Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-install
Date: 08/29/2001 15:47:24
	Its probably easier to install the latest snapshot and rebuild
	from there. NetBSD is just in the process of switching to a new
	toolchain build method that should allow any architecture to
	be built from any system with an ANSI C compiler, which will neatly
	solve any 'must update program x before you can rebuild -current'
	problem, but right now its less hassle to get to -current via
	a snapshot.

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --