Subject: Re: I think narrowed it down...
To: buzz <buzz899@yahoo.com>
From: None <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: tech-install
Date: 02/04/2001 01:22:31
What are your goals here? Gzip is already on the floppy images.

The line at the top of ramdiskbin.conf that talks about srcdirs tells it
where to find source:

srcdirs bin sbin usr.bin usr.sbin gnu/usr.bin sys/arch/i386/stand

For special cases it's as the examples show:

special init srcdir distrib/utils/init_s

i.e. to build init get the source from distrib/utils/init_s.

What errors are you getting?

James