Subject: narrowed and defeated :)
To: None <tech-install@netbsd.org>
From: buzz <buzz899@yahoo.com>
List: tech-install
Date: 02/03/2001 22:33:13
My goals are these: build an installation to make my
life easier with installing firewalls, web servers,
etc.. stuff I have to go strip out, add in, etc, on a
daily basis.

What I found was: have to add /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin to
the search sources in the ramdiskbin.conf or copy over
the gzip subdir.  Also.. the loadfiles_macdep.h (I'm
getting sleepy here, so forgive my 'non-exactness')
was not in the includes dir, and had to be copied over
manually.  And finally, I had to remove -Werror, so
that the make command in the ~/floppies directory did
not yield the explicit write and read warnings and
kick over and die.
:)
But.. it works now.